Collection of your Personal Information
Aboveboard Branding may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Aboveboard Branding. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Aboveboard Branding website.
Aboveboard Branding encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from Aboveboard Branding so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Aboveboard Branding is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Aboveboard Branding website.
Use of your Personal Information
• Aboveboard Branding collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
• Aboveboard Branding may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Aboveboard Branding and its affiliates. Aboveboard Branding may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
• Aboveboard Branding does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
• Aboveboard Branding may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Aboveboard Branding, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
• Aboveboard Branding may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Aboveboard Branding, in order to determine what Aboveboard Branding services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Aboveboard Branding to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
• Aboveboard Branding will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Aboveboard Branding or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Aboveboard Branding; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Aboveboard Branding, or the public.
The Aboveboard Branding website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Aboveboard Branding pages, or register with Aboveboard Branding site or services, a cookie helps Aboveboard Branding to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Aboveboard Branding website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Aboveboard Branding features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Aboveboard Branding services or websites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
Children Under Thirteen
Aboveboard Branding does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from Aboveboard Branding by contacting us here:
– Web page: www.AboveboardBranding.com
– Email: info@AboveboardBranding.com
– Phone: (509) 432-9304
Changes to this Statement
Aboveboard Branding will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Aboveboard Branding encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Aboveboard Branding is protecting your information.
Aboveboard Branding welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Aboveboard Branding has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Aboveboard Branding at:
Effective as of December 31, 2015